| S/P2 Heavy-Duty/Diesel for Career-Technical Education
Students in all areas of study in the heavy-duty equipment and diesel industry need to know about the hazards of the work environment—before they enter the workplace. From welding safety basics to Safety Data Sheets to fire prevention, S/P2’s online training will help prepare students for the safety and environmental issues they will face with a career in this exciting industry. Learn more about the courses here!
S/P2’s online training gives your students the awareness they need to recognize the hazards around them, as well as providing training on skills that are desirable to employers. S/P2 Heavy-Duty/Diesel Technology includes additional personal and professional development courses to help your students find and retain successful careers in the heavy-duty/diesel industry, including building a resume and interview skills.
S/P2 Heavy-Duty/Diesel Technology includes the following courses:
- S/P2 Heavy-Duty/Diesel Technology Safety (4 hours)
- S/P2 Heavy-Duty/Diesel Technology Pollution Prevention (1.5 hours)
- S/P2 Supervisor’s Course (45 minutes)
- Land That Job! Building a Resume (15 minutes)
- Land That Job! Interview Skills for Automotive Students (25 minutes)
- Preparing a Vehicle for Service and Working With Customers (11 minutes)
- Ethics and YOU in the Automotive Industry (50 minutes)
- Time for a Team Huddle! Running Successful Team Meetings (15 minutes)
- Exclusive Credential: WD-40: Cleaning, Storage, and Maintenance of Tools and Equipment (30 minutes)
- Exclusive Credentials: Valvoline Motor Oil 101 (25 minutes), Automotive Fluids 101 (17 minutes) and Automotive Chemicals 101 (7.5 minutes)
- Exclusive Credential: Daimler Trucks: Heavy-Duty Terminology 101 (30 minutes)
- Exclusive Credential: Advance Auto Parts: Identifying Automotive Parts (30 minutes)
Train ALL your students under one roof for one full year for only $299!
Note: Times listed are audio times.