| S/P2 Collision Repair for Career-Technical Education
The S/P2 Collision Repair and Refinish bundle includes training courses for students in collision repair. Make sure your students know about the hazards of the shop environment—before they enter the workplace. S/P2 has student safety awareness covered. Learn more about the courses here!
S/P2’s online training gives your students the awareness they need to recognize the hazards around them, as well as providing training on skills that are desirable to employers. The bundle also includes exclusive industry credentials and additional personal and professional development courses to help students find and retain successful careers in the collision repair industry, including building a resume and interview skills.
S/P2 Collision Repair and Refinish includes the following courses:
- S/P2 Collision Repair and Refinish Safety (3.5 hours)
- S/P2 Collision Repair and Refinish Pollution Prevention (1.75 hours)(
- S/P2 Supervisor’s Course (45 minutes)
- Land That Job: Building a Resume (15 minutes)
- Land That Job: Interview Skills for Automotive Students (25 minutes)
- Ethics and YOU in the Automotive Industry (50 minutes)
- Time for a Team Huddle! Running Successful Team Meetings (15 minutes)
- Exclusive Credential: WD-40: Cleaning, Storage, and Maintenance of Tools and Equipment (30 minutes)
- Exclusive Credential: Service King: Plastic Repair Series (60 minutes)
- Exclusive Credential: Advance Auto Parts: Identifying Automotive Parts (30 minutes)
Train ALL your students under one roof for one full year for only $299!
Note: Times listed are audio times.