| S/P2 Automotive Service for Career-Technical Education
Update in March 2022! The S/P2 Electric Vehicle Safety course is now available and included in the Automotive Service bundle!
The S/P2 Automotive Service bundle includes training courses for students in automotive service. Make sure your students know about the hazards of the shop environment—before they enter the workplace. S/P2 has student safety awareness covered. Learn more about the courses here!
S/P2’s online training gives your students the awareness they need to recognize the hazards around them, as well as providing training on skills that are desirable to employers. The bundle also includes exclusive industry credentials and additional personal and professional development courses to help students find and retain successful careers in the automotive industry, including building a resume and interview skills.
S/P2 Automotive Service includes the following courses:
- S/P2 Automotive Service Safety (3.5 hours)
- S/P2 Automotive Service Pollution Prevention (1.5 hours)
- S/P2 Supervisor’s Course (45 minutes)
- NEW! S/P2 Electric Vehicle Safety (40 minutes)
- Land That Job: Building a Resume (15 minutes)
- Land That Job: Interview Skills for Automotive Students (25 minutes)
- Ethics and YOU in the Automotive Industry (50 minutes)
- Time for a Team Huddle! Running Successful Team Meetings (15 minutes)
- Preparing a Vehicle for Service and Working With Customers (11 minutes)
- Exclusive Credential: WD-40: Cleaning, Storage, and Maintenance of Tools and Equipment (30 minutes)
- Exclusive Credentials: Valvoline Motor Oil 101 (25 minutes), Automotive Fluids 101 (17 minutes) and Automotive Chemicals 101 (7.5 minutes)
Train ALL your students under one roof for one full year for only $399!
Note: Times listed are audio times.