| S/P2 Construction for Career-Technical Education
From ladders to excavations to electricity, the job site can be a hazardous place to work. S/P2 Construction gives students the skills and awareness they need to be safe on the job. The online training focuses on the immediate steps students can take to protect themselves and others in their careers. Learn more about the courses here!
S/P2’s online training gives your students the awareness they need to recognize the hazards around them, as well as providing training on skills that are desirable to employers. S/P2 Construction includes additional personal and professional development courses to help your students find and retain successful careers in the construction industry, including building a resume and interview skills.
S/P2 Construction includes the following courses:
- S/P2 Construction (4.25 hours)
- Land That Job! Building a Resume (15 minutes)
- Land That Job! Interview Skills for Construction Students (25 minutes)
- Ethics and YOU in the Construction Industry (40 minutes)
- Time for a Team Huddle! Running Successful Team Meetings (15 minutes)
- Exclusive Credential! WD-40: Cleaning, Storage and Maintenance of Tools and Equipment for Construction and Skilled Trades
Train ALL your students under one roof for one full year for only $299!