| S/P2 Culinary for Career-Technical Education
From fast food to fine dining, the foodservice industry is as diverse as the students who will become our future culinary leaders. This course prepares students for the hazards they will encounter in kitchens, dining areas, and other culinary environments. Learn more about the courses here!
S/P2’s online training gives your students the awareness they need to recognize the food safety and workplace safety issues around them, as well as providing training on skills that are desirable to employers. S/P2 Culinary includes additional personal and professional development courses to help your students find and retain successful careers in the culinary industry, including building a resume and interview skills.
S/P2 Culinary includes the following courses:
- S/P2 Culinary – Food Safety (1.75 hours)
- S/P2 Culinary – Workplace Safety (2.75 hours)
- Land That Job! Building a Resume (15 minutes)
- Land That Job! Interview Skills for Culinary Students (25 minutes)
- Ethics and YOU in the Culinary Industry (40 minutes)
- Time for a Team Huddle! Running Successful Team Meetings (15 minutes)
Train ALL your students under one roof for one full year for only $299!
Note: Times listed are audio times.