This month: Resetting user scores. It’s quick and EASY!
It happens all the time … an employee or student gets locked out of their S/P2 training because they have reached the maximum number of test attempts. As an administrator, you can reset their scores, no problem! Here’s how:
- Log in to your admin page and click on users/groups. Type the user’s name in the search bar.
- Scroll down and click on the “Current Courses” tab.
- View the number of test attempts the user took on each module.
- Find the appropriate module, click on “score,” and when it prompts you to reset, click OK.
- Now, the user can continue with the training.
Note: Resetting scores does not delete any certificates of completion that were earned previously.
Have feedback or need more help? Contact our team at 888.241.8332 or email email@example.com. We love hearing from administrators!