Did you know that YOU are in charge of your S/P2 account settings? Need to change a passing percentage or number of attempts? Here’s how:
- Log in to your account and click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Account Settings tab.
- Choose whether you want to require users to complete ALL quizzes in a course before completing the final exam.
- Choose the passing score for all quizzes and exams.
- Choose the maximum number of attempts for quizzes and exams to anywhere from 1 to 5 attempts.
Have feedback? Please let us know how the administrative functions are working for you. We are here to help, and we love hearing from you!
Contact our team: 888.241.8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.