This month: Learn how to do a certificate bulk print!
As an S/P2 account administrator, you want to print several certificates, but you don’t have time to print them one at a time.
Luckily, there’s a better way! Here’s how to easily print several certificates at once:
- Login and choose the “Reporting” option.
- Select the report called “Group Certificate Reports.”
- Determine which group of certificates you need to print.
- Click on “Send Request.” A box will pop up allowing you to insert your email address.
- Once the request is processed, you will receive an email with a link to print the certificates.
The end of the school year is quickly approaching. Make sure you are up-to-date on printing all of your students’ certificates!
Need more help? Contact our team at 888.241.8332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.