NEW FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR: S/P2 has a new credential exclusively for students in construction!
S/P2 has teamed up with WD-40 Company, the industry leader in maintenance products for parts, tools, equipment and more, to develop an online training course that will teach construction students the best practices of cleaning, maintaining and storing hand and power tools.
Students who complete this course will earn a certificate and industry credential that can be included on their resume.
In just 35 minutes, your students will learn:
- The importance of tool maintenance, storage and cleaning
- The science behind maintenance products and their different uses
- The effects of rust on tools and how to properly remove it
- Best practices for hand and power tool maintenance
- Common product applications for cleaning and maintaining tools
This course is available in the S/P2 Construction bundle, which also includes training on safety, pollution prevention and more. The bundle is just $299 for everyone under one roof!
If you have already purchased or renewed your account for this school year, you have the course now. If not, purchase or renew today, and train all of your students under one roof for one full year!